The admin noticeboard
The admin noticeboard is intended as a way to alert administrators of issues which need their attention.
This page is intended to assist in wiki administration, and to provide a centralized location for protection, unprotection and undeletion requests.
To create a new request, add a new subheading and provide a neutral, concise, and signed summary of the issue. It is suggested that any other users involved in an issue should be informed of its discussion here. New sections go on the bottom.
Ok thank you for your works, the homepage is translated, you can put in the request. Gould58 (talk) 13:24, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
- I've sent in the request. I'll post another update when I hear back. OOeyes (talk) 23:16, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
- The wiki platform team should be getting the new wiki deployed during the day. Assuming everything goes according to plan, I'll start transferring pages, templates, and so on early tomorrow. OOeyes (talk) 15:05, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
I would like to add some IOS related articles or page extensions, since there are so much differences between the versions. The question is which method would be more effective? NOTE: I figured that out by editing the mining part, so feel free to delete it if I was wrong. marcopapa 18:47, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
Best Muscle Building Supplements 2011 - kind of an advertisement to me. Spams as well.
Future Content addition & Report
First: DELETE THIS IF MUST, or answer is not OK.
Ah, he, actually, can we add articles about future content, i mean, look at this:
There's a new ark, new WAYWORLD island, more astaris, special landscape, SHEEPS, and most of all, new MEANIES. I'm just asking if it's OK to add unreleased but confirmed content. ATleast a stub of them to ready them out.
PS: While i'm here, Actually though, also, i think it'd be cool if there are Infoboxes and Navboxes templates on the articles. It would be cool. I understand if not.
PS: Also created the Tiki Torch divine gift. Please add it to MAIN PAGE > GOD POWERS > DIVINE GIFT, so that it'd be seen as it is.
Aidbirds11 (talk) 09:40, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
- Adding future content is fine, as long as care is taken to make sure it's clearly marked as upcoming content. The only concern is avoiding causing any confusion about the current state of the game.
- Also, as this is purely a content issue, it is more appropriate to ask the community a question like this on a page like Project talk:Community portal. As a general rule on wikis, all editors have a say in content decisions, not just wiki admins. OOeyes (talk) 09:57, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
OK, and to avoid confusion to the current state of the game, and to as well as version differences and discrimination (since update goes to PC & MAC first), it would be to put the sentence "The x is an upcoming feature in Godus". Right?
Aidbirds11 (talk) 10:17, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
These pages are of what i think are spams:
- Cant get past Astari Village help!
Aidbirds11 (talk) 10:11, 28 September 2014 (UTC)